Monday, October 12, 2009

Hello

Last week of ITP. I'm feeling neither happy nor sad. Cuz I'll be coming back anyway. So its really not goodbye (sounds corny!). I'm having trouble choosing GEMS. Firstly, I can only choose like Thursday mornings cuz I'll be working Wednesday and Friday afternoons. Then I don't know what the rest of my circus people think about it. :/ And I don't think we have any mutual electives that we all want. Urgh. GEMS is seriously very redundant.

Anyway, vetting on Saturday sucks. For me. I totally screwed up the first round of Street Jazz. I totally stoned there, seriously. Then Pearl choreo was okay. It is so much easier to dance in heels on MPH floor!!! I didn't really lose my balance. But the lifting part me and Alson was off timing. And I think all of us were doing different timing. Cherie's choreo was okay. Though I think I forgot the steps for the last part. :/
Second round of Street Jazz was better. At least I didn't stone there. But got distracted with ZF and was off timing. Oh on top of that! I fell at a staircase on the way to MPH. Okay its the staircase after MRT before FC5. My toes hurt like shite. But I was okay. HAHA.

Am eating Maltesers now. Ya I know, unhealthy for breakfast but its damn nice can?! HAHA. And turns out that we are kind of free for the rest of the day. -.-
Meeting later. Sabieee go go go go! HAHA. Be more firm and just throw deadlines to them! Don't care just do what you think is right!! =))

MALTESERS ROCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment