Friday, June 12, 2009

The world is black

Had my second day of training for the Singapore International Water Week today. My job is a liaison officer. Trainings were such a bore but they feed us a lot. Anyway the official day for me to start work is on the 22nd. Until 25th. And the pay is so not worth it. Like $3 per hour.
The delegates better be good and don’t ask me questions like, “Where does the purple line goes to?” or “How to get to Marina Barrage on train.” I’ll just die. Cuz I don’t know the answer.

I really don’t feel like it’s a holiday.
Okay I know that I am lucky because I don’t have to study for the MSTs BUT every day I have something to do. There’s like TWO assignments, dance stuffs. Not forgetting trainings and Water Week. Seriously not being able to enjoy your holidays when you are supposed to have one is worse than having to study and do assignments during holidays.

I am trying to get a job at Udders. Wanyu is working there. I desperately need the money. Like seriously. I hate recession. I hate Mediacorp. To the core. Working at Mediacorp is not good. At all. It’s really frustrating when you cannot get what you want and you have to deal with feeling guilty asking for more.

It’s really annoying when you think that I’m a full grown adult who can deal with the stuffs you’re facing. What’s the use of you telling me when I can’t even help you? What’s the use of you venting your anger and frustration to me when I am not the cause of it?

Why must you sit back and relax and do stupid stuffs on the internet when you’re not doing enough for all of us? Can’t you see that we’re sick of this? All you do is give excuses; then what’s your title in the family if you can’t fulfill it?

So many things happening and I'm not receiving emails.
And I hate Tagged. Period.
Though I still heart my V. I think.
WTF 46 notifications on Facebook?! DOINKKK.

1.05am
V is the best.
And Senja people. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment