Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Only you

Nothing on today and I am very lazy to go out. So I'm online looking (not stalking!) at people's FBs and Tagged.
Hotmail annoys me to the max. Sometimes I can't view my inbox properly and now I don't even receive notifications from Tagged. Means in the future if V were to send me a msg, I wouldn't know unless I logged in to Tagged which I don't unless he sends me something. Okay, I'm rambling. Wait, maybe its Tagged problem. Will go and check. He did not send me any message today. Walauuu I want my V laaa. :(

Anyway, it really annoys me that H is not leaving me alone when he is attached. I mean, hellooooooo what's the point of being attached if you're still communicating with other girls. Maaaan his comments page is full of them. Such an ass. Further emphasize my stand that its better to remain single. But what the heck, he's still cute. HAHA.

I got to know alot of stuffs yesterday when I came to school for Camp com meeting and the auditions. M is so well-informed. She rock man! HAHA.
My holidays are packed. With Water Week training and work and assignments and dance. Its not a holiday at all laaa.
Ok bye. Shall resume downloading Hot Shot and write a note on FB. =)

6.33 PM
Why oh why am I so grouchy today. :(
I want V. And I want to see A. All three of them.

6.46PM
Okay I'm getting tired of waiting. Going offline now.

No comments:

Post a Comment