Monday, April 27, 2009

Never ends

What a busy week I had last week.
From Monday all the way to Sunday. Not a single day free.

There was prep camp during the weekends. It was kind of fun. Although I was really very tired and lazy. HAHA. Joined in during most of the games. The Icebreakers were hilarious. Had meeting on Saturday night. And it was very long. I wrote like 10 pages of notes. HAHA.
Anyway I don't think I slept at all cuz the whole night I was aware with whatever that is going on around me. Like Moosh moving around. The water games on the second day was super fun. I hope that people will come for the camp. Although that means more things for me to do. But I don't mind. HAHA. I'm fine with camps as long as the company is good. Though I didn't spend alot of time with my senja people other than Sab, the hiphoppers are really hilarious too. Like Moosh and Ethel and Michellemichelle and Weisheng. So yup, I had fun.

Today I OVERSLEPT. Like wtf, that never happens to me before. My class was at 9am. I woke up at 8+. Reached class like 9.45? OMG laa. And I'm sick!!! URGH I hate it. Having sore throat and I've been coughing alot. I hope I won't have flu next. Cuz my sick cycle is always sore throat then cough then flu then fever. Save me.

I miss V very much. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment