Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My life would suck without them.

*REALLY LONG POST*
Had dance yesterday. Tiring, obviously.
I really hope the whole thing will turn out okay.
Had cup noodles with Aznita, Yusniza, Kate and Shyan at the EEE block.
Ya, not very healthy. But heck cares.
About Sunday..I was in the kitchen like half of the time.
Freaking hot and stuffy and I was like damn sticky. Urgh.
But my family is just sooo hilarious and I had fun. (at a death anniversary. Ya, doesn’t sound right.)
My mum got really bored and we were waiting for people to come so she started taking pictures. Of course I’m uploading those with MY face. HAHA.

My two cousins and my uncle. (Good-looking right!)

Then when everyone went home and its only left with my uncles and aunties. We started eating and taking MORE photos.



Ohh I really like the baju kurung that I was wearing. So I took some pictures when I went home. HAHA.
Hmm, my mirror looks sooo dirty and doesn’t my camera look like the one is Sorority Life?? HEHE. Ignore the hair, damn messy I know. This is called SS. LOL.



The MOST retarded picture of the day. I think we were talking about diapers and I happen to snap this photo. Looks almost like Aznita’s obscene photo last Thursday when we were talking about ‘Bleeding Love’. Oh this is my kuku sis by the way. Lol.

The MOST ERR photo. TSKTSK. This is my parents, by the way.

My FAVOURITE PHOTO. Haha my sis and my cousins were commenting that it looks wrong. Like couple couple like that right! From left, me, my fav (and most good looking!) uncle, my kuku sis, her fav (and according to her the most good looking) uncle!

HAHA. Lots of fun. I didn’t realize that I had such good-looking uncles. HAHA. Okay I sound as kuku as my sis and Y. HEHE.

Anyway, Debbie is probably having lots of fun now. TSK. So jealous. Okay shall play FB now. BYE.

PS: His pm is still aku cinta padamu. LALALA.

No comments:

Post a Comment