Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Maybe NOT

Okay staying at home is not as fun as I thought it would be.
Seriously, I cannot wait for school to start.

1) Waiting is irritating and I don't think I care anymore.
Even though they're replying, its just damn f-slow because of the time difference.
Nevertheless my taste haven't change one bit. Shall have a bit of optimism.

2) My mum is making a big fuss over me staying at home. She wants me to do the chores.
Which is just as irritating. I'm having the holidays for gawds sake and anyway its not like school starts tomorrow!

3) I'm feeling REALLY restless and lethargic and I have no idea why.

But still I am lazy to work or even get my ass out of the house.
I need a more frequent dose of Franko and Wouter and Dustin.
And I want school.

No comments:

Post a Comment