Sunday, March 22, 2009

Family Hysteria

Today was sooo hilarious.
I didn't go out at all. My family is crazy.
Maybe the happy genes really runs in the family.

First it was my elder sis.
ME: So do you know what's a Cbox? (can't remember what I was talking about before this thing)
KUKU SIS: I knoww.. Its something you know that I don't know!
ME: Just admit you don't know la!
KUKU SIS: Its a type of dance?
ME: WHAT THE HELL!!!

Then...
We were irritated with my mum who puts her phone on silent everytime she's out and won't pick up the phone calls as she cannot hear it -- feel it.
MY MUM: I put silent so that no one calls when I'm out with my hubby. Later you all call, ask what time come back la, you at where la, blablabla
ME: I think that only applies to one person. (pointing to my younger sis)
MY MUM: Sure or not! Sometimes two, sometimes three! (referring to me and my elder sis)
ME: NO I NEVER. The longer you go out, the better.
KUKU SIS: YA forever also can!
MY MUM: Ya right, I go out forever, never come back like you all can take care of yourself like that!
KUKU SIS: There's always McDonalds!
MY DAD: What, McDonalds can become your parents?

There are others. Like my mum asking my dad whether he wants to eat jelly that she's distributing to us and my dad saying don't want because of his teeth.
And we all were like, "JELLIES ARE SOFT!"

Okay maybe not that funny writing it down.
People doing and saying kuku things seems to be always around me.
I laughed ALOT today.
HAHA. Laughter is the best medicine after all. So its okay.

Still V happy.

12.20AM
I actually have to refresh Blogger more than 5 times before it lets me update.
Damn wireless.

Anyway, I've been ripping my old CDs into my Windows Media Player.
And listening to ALL the songs that I have in my laptop.
Kelly Clarkson's Breakaway CD is good. I can't believe that I can still sing along to the first few songs. Oh and I realised that I have ALL of Avril Lavigne's CDs.
I didn't know I was such a huge fan. Okay, wait. Maybe I am. HAHA.

'Am I just some chick you placed beside you, to take somebody's place.'
When you turn around can you recognize my face.' - Losing Grip

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated.
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated.' - Complicated

AND I remembered that I used to be a fan of Chinese songs because of watching Taiwan dramas.
Am listening to Angela Zhang's songs from her CD Ang 5.0 now.
I think I downloaded it from somewhere along with Vic Chou's and JVKV aka F4.
I still remember the lyrics to TWO of her songs.
Bu Xiang Dong De and Qin Ai De, Na Bu Shi Ai Qing .
My memory can do wonders sometimes.
Do not even ask me why I've memorised the lyrics in the first place. I think that was after the Os? Must be really nothing to do. Eh, but I was working. Hmm. Oh whatever.
HAHA.
I remembered my sis getting so irritated when I start singing Chinese in her face.
She's so silly and kuku.
She refused to talk to me because I didn't want to let her use my laptop to play games.
What am I supposed to do if I'm not on my laptop?
Mope around the house? Watch Matrix Reloaded on TV? Stupid show.
So silly. She ended up doing some financial thingy for the course she's taking.
She's paying herself and its not that cheap (I THINK) she's gonna work harder I guess.

I'm actually amazed by my self-control of not replying and making him wait.
Silly I know.
I don't understand his PM HIM.
Okay so he's back in depression?
Is it so hard to get over someone who's not even worth it?

Hmm this post is VERY long.

*I promised to go to sleep if the wireless allows me to update and check my emails. So that's what I'm gonna do now.*

But then again, promises are meant to be broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment