Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Dying of boredom

I don't think I'm going to go online after this post.
Think I'm gonna clean ABIT of my room and appease my mum.
Okay I am so glad of the frequent dose that I'm getting now.

Anyway my happiness doesn't depend on a guy.
Yes that stays and will always do. No matter what.
Can't get that in my sis's head though, who's ALWAYS worrying about this kinda thing.
And will end up crying to me.
Doesn't she ever understand?
Seriously, its not worth it having a guy that just spoils your day.
I could not imagine not laughing for a day and having swollen eyes because of crying.
TSK.

3.50 PM
Okay so I did clean up a teensy bit of my room.
I mean its unfair if I were to do ALL the cleaning when only 1/10 of the things are mine, right?
Seriously. I have damn little things because I don't really like to shop and buy things and I know how to stuff them to make them look neat.
That's not any better I know. But oh well, if you get my point, you're smart enough.

Urgh its only 5.50 am.
I shall continue playing Around the World in 80 Days.
Bye.

5.18 PM
I think I'm going bonkers.
I need to laugh.
I need to talk.
I need Debs.
I need crazy sessions.
I need my dance friends.
And I need you and you and you and you.

12.18 AM
F-excited. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment