Friday, February 20, 2009

It's a wonder just how unproductive a person can be and just how many things a person can think about at one time. (or maybe its just me)

I'm still stuck at Topic 8 of Project Management.
I study from the back.
Project Leadership in the Events Industry.
Can't seem to get it in my head.
Well, at least I practised my CPN right?
That is some progress.

I am just dying to reply to all the Facebook comments.
My emails are flooded with those.
It's probably from the notes that i wrote yesterday.
I'm refraining to open the emails to read what it says.
Yup really disciplined.

Oh and talk to Wouter A from Belgium.
No,Sab I didn't go to tagged! It was in email!
SERIOUS. I did check out his profile though. OOPS. HAHA.
Super cute with dreadlocks =)

I'm trying to make this post as long as possible to lengthen my self-declared break from PM.
Since i have nothing else to say i guess that's that and i have to go back to my couch and resume studying.
About...Impoverished style.

Urgh.

PS: Wondering what's wrong with dear Debbie. =x

No comments:

Post a Comment