Saturday, February 14, 2009

i dont actually give a damn whether its valentine's day or not
BUT
DEBBIE gave me wanyu and qide POP TARTS
LOVE YA LOTS!
and we're gonna rock year 2 together =)


the camera was on the table so i decided to take a picture
haha
okay i took a few cuz somehow the lighting sucks.
ANW...
avs is over like finally!
i do not have to worry about the lights and the sounds ever again
i didnt do one question and my gems paper is screwed but who cares.
i'm pretty pissed off with my freaking mp3
i wanted to fit in as much songs as i can so i convert it to a different format
but after that it doesnt allow me to fill up the whole memory in the mp3.
there's still like 74mb and it doesnt allow me to put in any more songs.
dammit
i really cant wait for the holidays.
i'm gonna stalk all those hot guys from germany and spain in tagged
hahahahahahha
my mum is actually encouraging me to do that.
seriously any mum would be happy if the daughter doesnt care about relationships stuffs
BUT NOT my mum.
and i'm already feeling sleepy so i shall go to sleep now.
bye!
EEW ECONS IS IN FOUR DAYS TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment