Friday, February 20, 2009

i am not going to on my laptop until after my paper next tuesday.
okay maybe to update my blog.
but other than that, NOPE i shall exercise my discipline and self control.
AFTER 24/02/09 2pm i'm gonna surf the net the whole day.
even if it means fighting with my mum for it!
(giving some time for afternoon nap after my last paper.HAHA!)

i seriously cannot wait for exams to be over.
SERIOUSLY.
updated things to do:
1) Shopping (especially for a new phone)
2) Facebooking (all the tag stuffs. its really fun to do haha)
3) Talk to international people. (by that i mean, Argentina, Germany, Japan and France)
4) Respond to my tagged alerts. (56 alerts!)
5) Change my blogskin (since forever)
6) Mass download songs again. And movies.
7) Read Great Expectations. I'm hiding it away now hoping that i'll forget where i put it so that i won't read it. Because i read it just now and postponed studying for PM again!

HMM.. i know there's more.
okay whatever.
The point: No internet until next Tuesday. Kind of good that i dont have wireless, huh?
and I i've got a job! MUAHAHAHAHA
too bad, i think you gotta find one yourself.
although its a 4 day thingy. The pay is really not bad.
hope i can get it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment