Monday, January 26, 2009

ooohhhh i loooove holidays =)
haha

okaay i have not accomplished anything that is productive today
BUT
that's what holidays are about maaann
hahaha

i managed to find AND download the software to open RAR files.
clever me

i watched two episodes of survivor micronesia
the one that ozzy and amanda got together
i feel unselfish today soo watch it
HERE


then i did more quizzes on facebook
haha
heey some of the results really made me laugh
for example, i am almost a man!
and i am over obsessed with edward cullen
HAHA

also i watched a cinderella story
HERE

and now i wanna figure out how to open files that is automatically saved in divx player
hmm

i also downloaded what a girl wants from youtube with my realplayer

ohh and i have the whole of gossip girl season 1 in my com now

let's see
oh and i wished my chinese friends happy chinese new year

AND
i snubbed two guys on msn
LOL
okay i dont even know them
just know that they friends with me on tagged
and then they talked to me today
urgh
since i dont feel like talking to anyone
i told them i was busy doing research!
hahahaahahhahahahah
ohh and my sis wasnt pleased with me at all
she just dont think its right to snubbed people
even if you dont know them
tsk
whatever

know why i can 'accomplished' soo much??
well my sis went out to sentosa and just came back
then my mum and dad is out on a date
really i am not kidding
they still go on dates
soo i had the modem all to myself =)

well now that my sis is back
she'd gonna take over the modem and talk to god-knows-who that she got to know online.

tata
i'm hungry i wanna eat now
bye!

"never let the fear of striking down keeps you from playing the game"
--A CINDERELLA STORY
*chad michael murray is super hot in this"

No comments:

Post a Comment