Wednesday, January 21, 2009

okaayy
i know i havent been religiously updating my poor blog
not cause i'm busy with schoolwork its cuz i'm lazy
tsk
i'm such a lazy bum

anws..
I HAVE FINISHED READING BREAKING DAWN!!!
that is the fourth and final book in the twilight series, fyi
now i wont be distracted and can get on with some revising
*riiiiteee*
haha

i still havent found a nice blogskin
most of the blogskin either have pink, hearts and too many columns.
eew i hate those.

i realised that exams are coming up soon
which sux
i couldnt be bothered on how many days left cuz seriously it will just make me stress up
i shall start revising soon and make sure i maintain my gpa.
which is really hard cuz i'm slacking this sem and my results are terrible!
urgh.
whatever.

bye!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment