Sunday, January 04, 2009

ello
hehe been a long time since i last update
n yups i hate my last post.
so not me

so ya altho i didnt go picnic wit d rest of d ppl which is a bummer
i tink i did enjoy my new year
ABIT
went to old woodlands
did abit of shopping
at.........SHENG SIONG!
bought a whole lot of tidbits
quote from my elder sis
"later CNY hols all d shop close den no food to eat"
haha
we'll probably finish d food b4 CNY laaa
we had like 3 baskets
n d total onli came up to be 60+
not baaad
haha
den we went to eat
i ate fish n chips
haha
i am incredibly picky so deres a whole lot of food dat i dun eat
so ya fish n chips is my fav =)
oh d milo dinasour was supersuper niceeee!!!

on friday had macs breakfast as usual
d hot milo is like super diluted dat day
kns
had a whole lot of fun in autocad
oh n i managed to get 73 for autocad test
not bad rite
d onli ting is, i'm getting 73 for all d test papers dat i've gotten so far!
which sux
skipped gems and went to bugis wit yus
bought a blck sweater dat we all planned to wear for dance exam
read new moon while waiting for 3pm
n i discovered that i am a fast reader!
=)
pm tutorial was boring s i didnt sit wit my usual ppl
den had dance session
moberly was super squeezy
went to d amphitheatre to prctise
decide to change d costume

d dance exam went off well i guess
made a few mistakes here n there
but heck its over =)
quite glad its over cuz den i dun have 2 fret over it
BUT ryan said dat there will b another one coming up
n i'm dreading it =(
bought chang kee n bubble tea
such an unhealthy combi
tsktsk
but heck cares

me:i dun like bubble tea at far east dere. d pearl super hard(while enjoying my bubble tea)
yus:dat is not..(finding words to say)not NOT common wad..
me:err y cant u just say its common??(rolls eyes)

retarded yus!

went home slept all d way til 5pm
wtched tv n did pm tutorial
i am not even supposed to do d tutorial
dat is how free i am
hehe
just thought dat i shall do sumthin more productive
read new moon
OMG ITS SUPERSUPERSUPER GOOOOD LAAA
cant stop reading =))
finishing oredi
i'll probably finish all 4 books in another 2-3 days =))
told ya i'm free

i loove paramore n the veronicas =))

brighter.crushcrushcrush.DECODE.emergency.fences.my heart.that's what you get.
faded.heavily broken.leave me alone.

gonna download more songs 2mr
so if u c me online before 11pm, dat means my connection is good n u can talk to me without dc-ing =)
hehe
sori sab!!!
BYEEEEEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment